Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the closest airport to the venue? Nashville International Airport (BNA) is 8.3 miles, 10 minute drive, from Gaylord Opryland Resort.
- What is the conference attire? Business casual attire is fitting for the main conference, pre-conference workshops, meet and greet function and receptions.
- Is the group room block rate available pre and post conference dates? Yes, the group rate is available 3 days pre and post the conferences dates based on availability.
- What time is check-in and check-out at the Gaylord Opryland Resort? Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- What is included with the main conference registration fee? Included with your main conference registration fee is access to all main conference sessions, continental breakfast and refreshment breaks, buffet luncheons, meet and greet function, evening receptions, electronic materials plus a conference app. The NRS conference app includes conference materials, agenda, check-in to sessions for continuing education credit, attendee directory, chat rooms and many more beneficial features.
- Do I need to register for the pre-conference workshop separate from the main conference? Yes. Click here to register for the pre-conference workshop. Seating is limited for the pre-conference workshop.
- Do I need to select each main conference concurrent breakout session I will attend prior to the main conference start date? No. Registered attendees for the main conference are able to attend whichever concurrent breakout session they prefer.
- What is the cancellation policy? To view the cancellation policy, please click here.
- When will I receive electronic materials? Within the week prior to the conference start date, NRS will email registered attendees a conference app and access to electronic conference materials.
- What is the conference Wifi password? The conference wifi password will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the conference start date. In addition, the wifi password can be found at the on-site conference registration desk and on the conference app.
- Where will the evening receptions be located? The Monday, May 1 and the Tuesday, May 2 receptions will be held on-site at the Gaylord Opryland property. Exact location within the property will be announced closer to the conference start date.
- Why haven’t I received any emails from NRS about the conference? Be sure that your email system allows emails from "@nrs-inc.com" to your inbox. Unfortunately, some company email systems may send NRS emails to spam or junk folders. If you have checked your spam and junk folders and allowed NRS emails to your inbox but still are not receiving NRS emails, please contact the NRS Education department at email@example.com or call 860-435-0200.
- What is the average weather in Nashville, TN during the conference dates? The average temperatures in late April – early May is a high of 78 degrees and low of 56 degrees.
- What is the average cost of airport transportation to Gaylord Opryland Resort? Average cost for the bus is $2.00 one-way and for a taxi is $30.00 one-way.
- Are there any airport transport specials? Gaylord Opryland Resort offers a round-trip airport shuttle pass. The cost of the airport shuttle pass is round-trip for $30 or one-way for $19. Look for the Gaylord Opryland Welcome Desk on the lower level of the airport between the two escalators. The hotel's shuttle is located immediately to the left as you exit the front door of the lower level of the airport. Purchase tickets in advance online at Gaylord Opryland Airport Shuttle.
- Who should I contact if I have a question that is not listed in the FAQs or on the Conference website? If you have any questions regarding the conference, please call 860-435-0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the NRS Education team will respond.
- Great Conference - as always!
Laura Hawkins, Managing Director, Winslow Capital Management
- This was my first conference and found it beneficial and will be attending more in the future
Diane Murphy, VP/Compliance Officer, Global Trust Company
- I highly reccomend NRS. The programs they offer are the best in the industry.
Joan Marie Asher, COO/CCO, Moody Alrich Partners
- This is the third NRS Conference I have attended. All have been very good, but this one was terrific.
Annette Bradley, CCO, Davidson and Garrard, Inc
- Good program, very informative
Taylor Brewer, Comptroller, LD Lowe Weath Advisory