Do you know how you will manage the uncertain regulatory environment?Managing Uncertainty will be the focus at the NRS Spring 2017 Compliance Conference. Industry experts will help you prepare for your compliance future, from our Pre-Conference Workshop: Managing Your Resources in Unsettled Times, throughout the three-day main conference program.
At the pre-conference workshop, April 30 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm, you will learn how to best utilize the compliance resources you have and how to determine (and get) the additional resources you may need.
During the main conference, we will give you the information you need to understand the challenges you must address. You will leave with the tools to develop a realistic plan for implementing a sound compliance program in these highly uncertain times.
Reasons to attend:
- Gain essential knowledge on compliance topics making headlines today
- Engage in interactive workshops that present real life applications
- Interact with thought leaders, who are on the front lines of compliance
- Participate in peer leaning discussions on common issues, challenges and solutions
- Earn continuing education credits
- Access exhibitors showcasing products and services that support compliance operations
Who should attend:
- Investment Advisers
- Financial Service Professionals
- Law Firms
- Great Conference - as always!
Laura Hawkins, Managing Director, Winslow Capital Management
- This was my first conference and found it beneficial and will be attending more in the future
Diane Murphy, VP/Compliance Officer, Global Trust Company
- I highly reccomend NRS. The programs they offer are the best in the industry.
Joan Marie Asher, COO/CCO, Moody Alrich Partners
- This is the third NRS Conference I have attended. All have been very good, but this one was terrific.
Annette Bradley, CCO, Davidson and Garrard, Inc
- Good program, very informative
Taylor Brewer, Comptroller, LD Lowe Weath Advisory